Combat Leader to Corporate Leader
20 Lessons to Advance your Civilian CareerBook - 2010
A business professional who is a 19-year U.S. Army combat veteran offers this one-of-a-kind book showing fellow veterans how to leverage their military experience and training to produce superior business and career results.
* Numerous graphs and charts to quickly and effectively translate military tools to business practice
* Case studies of successful vets in the civilian world and examples on every page
* A "tool box" of success aids that relate military experience to business practices in each chapter
* Ready-to-use worksheets for topics ranging from synchronizing business operations to employee performance counseling, commercial after-action reviews, and applying direct military training to business functions
* Candid discussions of problems veterans can face in the workplace, solutions to advance veteran careers, and an open conversation of how to navigate between military and corporate culture