A Reference HandbookBook - 2010
This book offers an analysis of the past and current status of same-sex marriage in the United States and other nations of the world, accompanied by a balanced review of the arguments in favor of and opposed to the practice.
* Presents laws, executive orders, reports, and legal decisions regarding same-sex marriage
* Contains a clear chronology of U.S. and international events related to same-sex marriage
* Provides an extensive annotated bibliography of books, articles, and electronic sources
* Includes bibliographic sketches of important individuals in the history of same-sex marriage
* Offers profiles of the major organizations that are actively involved in the issue and represent various perspectives